Go Green. Get Green.
Improve the environment by making small changes that make a difference.
Give us your story on how you are Going Green in your Life:
Fill in the pledge and show your family and friends how you are Going Green:
Make your mark as a community leader by becoming a partner and Going Green:
Going green is essential to our planet's health, including conserving resources. Improving air quality and reducing vehicle emissions. Save money on gas and save the environment by carpooling, vanpooling, riding the bus, walking or taking your bike to work or at home.
Take simple steps and incorporate small changes into your daily routine.
- On your next trip to the mall, carpool with your neighbor to save money on gas.
- Take your travel mug with you on your next visit to your favorite coffee shop to reduce the amount of trash you produce.
- Bring your own bag to store when shopping.
Take simple steps at work
- Save your company money on purchasing less bottled water and reduce wasteful containers.
- Instead at your next meeting, filter tap water and put in a glass pitcher.
- Print documents on both sides of the paper.
Find out more information on your ridesharing options: