May is Bike!VA Month
Apr 26, 2022
Join us as we celebrate Bike!VA month! Team RideFinders encourages you to get on your bike and burn calories, not gas. Bike to work or bike to run errands such as a short grocery store trip or to the post office, when possible, to help take cars off the road. Biking is a caring commute - it has 0 emissions so it’s good for the environment and good for you.
Here are ways you can participate in Bike!VA month:
- Record your bike commuting trips and you could win a $100 gift card - with our partner, the Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation!
- Combine your bike trip with a transit trip on a GRTC bus!
- Take two wheels during Bike to Work Week - May 16-22 and on Bike to Work Day - May 20th!
- Find a bike buddy to help you navigate a bike commute!
- Take bike photos (selfies included) and Tag Us.
- Follow us on social media - Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.